At Speaks Orthodontics, we want your time in our office to be about so much more than just straightening your teeth. We want your orthodontic treatment to be a memorable experience, so we go above and beyond to make sure we exceed your expectations. Here’s what you should expect during your first visit with us:
When to visit:
In addition to seeing the dentist from infancy, the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) recommends that all children meet with an orthodontist at the age of seven for a check-up. By this time, an orthodontist can decide which treatments you’ll need, if any.
What to expect:
– A review of your medical and dental history.
– An oral examination. If necessary, digital photos and x-rays will be taken.
– An outline of treatment options.
– Question and answers about treatment plan options.
– Explanation of financial obligations and payment plans offered.
Why choose Speaks Orthodontics:
– We use the latest technology.
– We pride ourselves on our uncompromising attention to detail.
– You’ll be fully informed about your entire treatment plan – from your initial consultation to your final retainer check.
– Our office offers free Wi-Fi, delicious coffee, movies, and fun music.