Looking for festive family-fun this holiday?
Speaks Orthodontics is happy to announce our North Denver Holiday Lights Contest!
Decorate your home or business with fun lights, interesting lawn or roof decorations, and help spread holiday cheer! Voters can load up the family car, drive around North Denver, and vote for your top picks.
Voting ends Friday, December 31st! Vote for your favorites today.
This contest is open to all North Denver businesses and residents within these neighborhoods:
- Sloan’s Lake, Highland, West Highland, Sunnyside, Globeville,
Chaffee Park, Jefferson Park, Regis, Edgewater, & Berkeley
Participant entries due Sunday, December 13th, 2021.
Enter through our online form. ←
Voting Starts Monday, December 14th and ends Friday, December 31st, 2021.
You’ll vote for your favorites in three categories:
1) Griswold: Because you can never have too many lights!
2) Santa’s Favorite: Best display with an organized appearance or theme!
3) North Pole Award: Get your neighbors/block to decorate and light up your street!
Winners announced Monday, January 3rd, 2022! Winners will receive a $200 Gift Card.
How to Enter
Enter through the button below and fill out our registration form. There is no cost to enter. Register your home or business.
As a participant in the Speaks Orthodontics Holiday Lights Contest, I agree to:
- Give permission to Speaks Orthodontics to include my home address on all content related to Holiday Lights Contest.
- Including but not limited to the interactive map for people to view and vote on homes in contest.
- Allow Speaks Orthodontics to take photos, record videos, and publicize those photos and videos of my home on Speaks Orthodontics website, social media pages, newspapers and other promotional materials.
- Keep my lights and decorative displays up for viewing until December 31st, 2021.
- Disclaimer: As the appointed representative of the above named household, I agree and hereby release Speaks Orthodontics and their staff from any liability, either direct or implied, from any accidents or damages that might occur to anyone or property. We understand and agree that Speaks Orthodontics and their staff have the right to delete any entry from the contest for any inappropriate display or behavior and, upon signing below, agree to abide by all rules and conditions of participation.