Spring’s officially in full bloom in Denver, Colorado and at Speaks Orthodontics we couldn’t be more excited to see what this season will bring! If you’re looking for a fresh new look and have been considering orthodontic treatment, there’s no better time than now to start improving your smile.
About Dr. Speaks
Dr. Speaks is among the few Denver orthodontists who are board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics. This achievement is the culmination of a five-year process proving to himself, his patients, and his peers that he’s passionate about achieving continued excellence in orthodontics.
When he’s not treating patients, Dr. Speaks enjoys playing the guitar, painting, jogging, skiing, biking, and hiking. But more than anything, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Ginger, and their three beautiful children.
Orthodontic Treatment Offered
-Lingual hidden braces
As Well As…
– Early Treatment: The AAO recommends that children see an orthodontist as early as seven years old. Early treatment (also known as Phase-One) begins around age eight or nine and Phase-Two will begin around age 11 or older.
– AcceleDent: This technology helps accelerate your orthodontic treatment by 50 percent.
– Propel Orthodontics: This device shifts teeth as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
– Surgical Orthodontics: Corrective jaw surgery is performed to improve chewing, speaking, and breathing.
– Temporary Anchorage Device (TAD): This miniature device is placed into the bone of the upper or lower jaw to help move teeth to their desired position.