With the holiday season in full swing, it’s important to reflect and take note on the positive things in your life. Now we know that wearing braces may not be on the top of your list, but we think it should be! Believe it or not, there are many reasons why you should be grateful for your braces — we narrowed it down to five:
- Braces don’t just straighten your teeth — they also improve your bite. This can help with headaches, jaw pain, and your speech.
- A straighter smile is a confidence booster — you’ll find yourself smiling more than ever before.
- Braces are a great way for you to express yourself. You can choose from many different color elastic bands based on your mood, holiday, or favorite sports team!
- Results of orthodontic treatment are long-lasting — just as long as you continuously wear your retainer.
- Braces helps you step up your oral hygiene routine. After brushing more often and paying more attention to your teeth, you gain dental habits that will last a lifetime. Plus, flossing will be a breeze once your braces are removed!